Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Three Months Later

Today marks three months since I said hello and goodbye to my son. We miss him so much. I would love to hold him, kiss him, and say "I love you" one more time. I would empty my bank account for five minutes with him. It is difficult to imagine having a three month old. Seeing little babies, especially boys always make me think of Joses. I can easily count fifteen (it seems like more) babies of my friends that were born within three months of Joses. Nine of them are boys. There are at least three dozen kids among our friends that will be within a year of him. For the rest of our lives, we will see pictures of these kids and know that Joses would be the same size, learning similar lessons, and getting into the same kind of mischief.


I say all of this to remind you to tell someone you love them. Give them an extra hug or kiss. If you are one of my friends or family with a daughter or son that is about the age Joses would be, I ask two favors. First, do not stop posting pictures of them. While we are happy for you, it hurts because we miss our son; but it is a hurt that we never want to go away. We want reminders of Joses every day. Second, give your child an extra hug today for me.

Thanks to God and His children, we are doing better than anyone expected. Please keep praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment